By LubeLife Team | April 2, 2019
Few things heat the bedroom up more than oral sex. Some people even prefer it to the main course. Losing yourself in ecstasy while your partner stimulates all the right spots is everyone’s favorite part of oral sex, but things get a little more complicated when you aren’t on the receiving end.
While going down on your partner, it’s not uncommon to worry about your performance or experience oral fatigue (the jaw and tongue can only facilitate so much pleasure before they start to hurt). If you’d like to enhance the experience for both the giver and the recipient, we have the perfect solution: Lubricants!
Most people associate lube with vaginal and anal intercourse; a few drops can eliminate painful friction and make penetration a smooth ride. But have you considered applying some slide-n’-glide on your trips down south? In the next few minutes, we’ll show you how to use lube to make oral sex more enjoyable for both you and your partner. First, let’s get a few details out of the way.
The Best Types of Lube for Oral Sex
Before applying lube on your partner’s naughty bits, it’s important to know what types of lube are appropriate for getting the job done. We’ll start with what NOT to use:
- Oil/Petroleum-based lube. Oil-based ointments like Vaseline provide long-lasting lubrication. Unfortunately, they’re extremely messy and can trap bacteria in the vagina, leading to infections. Plus, petroleum jellies don’t usually have the best taste or smell.
- Flavored lubes that use sugar. Sugar can irritate sensitive vaginas, so if this is a concern, we recommend using flavored lubricants that use safe sugar-free alternatives.
Watermelon Flavored Lubricant: Refreshing to the tastebuds, this sugar-free lubricant tastes just like the real thing. Made with high-quality ingredients and easy to clean up, your only concern will be having too much fun. Free of parabens, this all natural product will help you enjoy every inch of your partner.
Mint Chocolate Chip Flavored Lubricant: Packed with an intense flavor profile, this lubricant is made with the purest ingredients. Featuring a crowd favorite flavor combination, both you and your partner will be satisfied every time.
Strawberry Flavored Lubricant: Add a little fruit to your diet with this light and refreshing lubricant. Created with the intent of lengthening sexual experiences, optimum comfort is always achieved. Offering moisture in all the right places, painful encounters are a thing of the past.
Now that that’s out of the way, let’s get down and dirty.
Top 10 Burning Questions About Lubes
Using Lube to Please Him Orally
Want to give your man the ultimate blow job? Here are a few ideas on how to use lube to give better BJs.
- Pleasure him for longer. Giving blow jobs can be an endurance test. Sore lips, dry mouth, and an achy jaw can make the job unpleasant and cut the action short. If you want to please your partner for longer, apply a generous amount of lube to his shaft to increase his pleasure and decrease your workload.
- Include some back-door action. Sure -- finger in the caboose isn’t every guy’s cup of tea, but some men absolutely love it. If your man likes his male G-spot stimulated along with his penis, lube is absolutely crucial for making this happen safely and comfortably.
- Turn his dick into an Everlasting Gobstopper with flavored lube. Using flavored lube removes the “job” from “blowjob.” What’s better than pleasing your partner while eating dessert? He’ll notice and appreciate your renewed enthusiasm.
Using Lube to Please Her Orally
Bringing your woman to orgasm has never been easier when you add a little lubrication in the mix. Here’s how:
- Turn your fingers into mini-tongues. Almost every woman loves having her special spot stimulated orally. The tongue’s soft, flexible, naturally lubricated nature makes it the perfect tool for gently (but firmly) stimulating the clitoris. Applying lube on your fingers allows you to continue the action when your tongue needs a quick break. She may not know the difference!
- Use flavored lube to increase endurance and pleasure. Some women take a long time to reach orgasm via oral sex. Applying flavored lube to her lady bits will make your task a lot more enjoyable so you can please her for as long as necessary.
- Use toys to apply lube. Creating tension and anticipation can make oral sex twice as exciting. Before shoving your face in her area, why not warm her up a little bit? Using sex toys to apply the lube before diving in will drive her to madness. We recommend investing a brush to “paint” flavored lube over her genitals.
Take your tastebuds for a joy ride with these tasty lubricants.
Remember, be creative with your lube use. If you need a little inspiration, follow our guide for some truly clever ways to use lube in your daily life.